Pro Series 3 Monitor
The Safety Siren Pro Series 3 electronic detector is the most popular US-manufactured continuous radon monitor on the market.
It is designed for use by the homeowner. Low cost, this radon device has a digital display that allows the homeowner to monitor the average radon level in their home. It has been tested by the EPA and proven to accurately measure radon.
- plugs into a standard 110-volt household outlet using the attached 10 foot power cord
- may be placed face-up on a tabletop, counter top, or any flat surface where the ventilation slots will not be blocked
- digital readout displays a continuous average reading of the radon level in your home in Bq/m³ short-term and long-term display options: short-term average readout of the last seven days, long-term cumulative average readout from the day it was first plugged in
- samples air continuously
- audible alarm sounds if the long-term measurement reaches 200 Bq/m³ or if the short-term measurement stays above 200 Bq/m³ for 30 consecutive days
- sensor uses Ionization Chamber technology
- conducts failsafe self-test every 24 hours
- 1 year manufacturer warranty